Thursday, August 5, 2010

I can see Sunlight when you are here,
But suddenly you walk away from Me,
You Break my Heart too,
But You don't know that you also took my Sunlight Away from me...
Now all i have is Darkness....

You also took away my dreams of Paradise..
It really hurts my heart very much...
What Have i done acually...
Why...
Why do you HATE me that MUCH...

Now i know that you don care for me anymore,
i know im in HEll...
Oh God..What have i done to you to hate me soo Much...
But i will not Believe in Falling In LOVE...

Someone FALL IN LOVE with me..
Said that he love me...
But i don't have feelings for him..
Still I accept him...
But i don't have the LOVe...
That is because you took that away from me too...

Then i don't know WHY you feel jealous...
Grab me away from him...
take my hands and run..
Don't know why i saw Sunlight & MY PARADISE...

You say you're SORRY...
And you Kiss me on The Lips...
The KISS made my HEART that you put a cut on it...
SAy:

Stupid...How can I ever leave you alone..when i aready FALL IN LOVE with you...

I LOVE YOU!!!>.<



No comments:

Post a Comment